Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Classic Cycle Spares

I have been following a handful of eBay pre unit parts listed by Classic Cycle Spares. All apparently pristine NOS parts with shockingly low starting prices. I got curious and looked for a web site. What I found might be the most astounding collection of NOS Brit parts I've ever seen. I wonder if CCS bought the haul Flathead Rob posted some time ago. I guess the original origin of the parts was a shop called Cycle Hub in Portland Oregon.

"New Parts Inventory
The parts purchased include seven 40-foot
truck trailers full of new parts from Tri-Cor of Baltimore, MD and Triumph motorcycles of America (formerly known as Johnson Motors) of Los Angeles, CA. There are massive quantities of Lucas, Amal and Smiths spares as well. The trailers contain: new tanks, new fenders, new wheels, new frames, new frame parts, new motor parts."

Check out the link, there's way more than I posted here. Holy crap!




3 comments:

Flathead45 said...

All you need is ten minutes and a shopping cart...

Vorhese said...

Oddly enough, i cant seem to find the ebay link

BitMonkey said...

Sorry Vorhese...

I'm totally guessing that they are one-in-the-same but this is the link to the eBay store.

})();